Brand new, sealed case of 24 Mill 16"x4"-
- Pre-punhced holes for easy installation
- Screened, heavy-duty aluminum vents
- Easy mount design for quick installation
Undereave Vents are a type of attic intake vent that make up half of a balanced attic ventilation system for each roof. Exhaust Vents make up the other half of the system. Together they help remove any built-up heat and moisture inside the attic for year-round ventilation. Use the Home Depot calculator to determine how many individual Undereave Vents are needed per roof.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum
- 28 sq. in. of net free area airflow each
- Rough opening: 14 in. x 3 in.
- Integrated 1/8 in. wire mesh keeps insects out
- 3-sets of finned louvers 3/8 in. x 4-1/4 in.
- Part of a balanced attic ventilation system for year-round airflow
- Helps to fight heat and moisture buildup inside an attic as well as ice dams in cold climates
- Provides needed intake airflow for exhaust vents
- Installs in the soffit/eave