Brand new, never opened or used
Case of 24x Air Vent White 16" x 8" Aluminum Under Eave Soffit
Undereave Vents are a type of attic intake vent that make up half of a balanced attic ventilation system for each roof. Exhaust Vents make up the other half of the system. Together they help remove any built-up heat and moisture inside the attic for year-round ventilation. Use the Home Depot calculator to determine how many individual Undereave Vents are needed per roof.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum
- Durable polyester paint finish
- 56 sq. in. of net free area airflow each
- Rough opening: 15 in. x 7 in.
- Integrated 1/8 in. wire mesh keeps insects out
- 3-sets of finned louvers 3/8 in. x 4-1/4 in.
- Helps to fight heat and moisture buildup inside an attic as well as ice dams in cold climates
- Provides needed intake airflow for exhaust vents
- 16 in. x 6 in. retangular design
- Part of a balanced attic ventilation system for year-round airflow
- Sold in a carton containing 24 pieces