Pulsar 6,580/5,300 -Watt Dual-Fuel Gasoline and Propane with Recoil Start Portable Home Power Generator, CO Shutoff
Brand new and factory sealed as shown in pictures-
UPC Code 814726027193
The Pulsar PG6580BCO 6580W Dual Fuel Portable Generator is a versatile and reliable solution for a variety of applications. This Emergency Generator can provide backup power during outages, reliable power for job sites, and a dependable source of energy for outdoor adventures.With its impressive 6580W peak output, this generator can power high-demand tools and equipment, as well as appliances like refrigerators and air conditioners. The dual fuel capability allows for even more convenience and flexibility, with the option to run on either gasoline or propane. Additionally, the 5.3-gallon fuel tank provides up to 10 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.Designed for ease of use and durability, the PG6580BCO Dual Fuel Generator features a sturdy construction and advanced technology that ensure reliable operation for years to come. The intuitive control panel and multiple outlets make it simple to operate and monitor. Safety is also a top priority, with features such as low oil indication, low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and carbon monoxide detection included.Whether you're a homeowner, contractor, or outdoor enthusiast, the Pulsar PG6580BCO dual fuel generator is the ultimate power solution for all your needs. Invest in reliable and versatile portable power today and experience the peace of mind that comes with it.
- 6,580-Watt peak/5,300-Watt rated (gasoline)
- 5,922-Watt peak/4,750-Watt rated (propane)
- Multiple outlets including two 120-Volt AC outlets, one 120/240V twist-lock outlet, and one 30 Amp RV outlet to power a variety of appliances, tools, and devices.
- Its mobility kit with fold-down handles and 12" never-flat wheels make it easy to transport.
- The digital meter clearly displays voltage, frequency, run time, total hours, and maintenance information.
- The generator has a reliable recoil start and can operate for up to 10 hours at half-load on a single tank of fuel.
- Its powerful 274 cc, 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled recoil start engine is housed in a durable powder-coated steel frame
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transition between fuel sources while it is still running.
- Propane hose included
- CARB and EPA approved
|Product Height (in.)||21.25 in||Product Length (in.)||25 in|
|Product Width (in.)||23.75 in|
|Application||Job Site||CO Shutoff Capable||Yes|
|Color Family||Blue||Engine Displacement (cc)||274|
|Engine Make||OEM Branded Engine||Features||3-Prong Plug, 4-Prong Plug, Auto Idle Control, Automatic Voltage Regulation, Bluetooth, Built-in Fuel Gauge, Built-in Hour Meter, Built-in Remote Monitoring, CO Shutoff, Dual Fuel, Electric Start, Extended Handles, Fire Resistant, Fuel Gauge, GFCI Outlet(s), Grounded, Hour Meter, LCD Display, Low Oil Shutdown, Muffler, OSHA Required GFCI Outlets, On Indicator Light, On/Off Switch, Replaceable Battery, Resettable Circuit Breaker, Short Circuit Protection, Twist-Lock Plug|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal.)||5.3 gal||Fuel Technology||Dual Fuel|
|Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour)||5.3||Generator Voltage||120/240|
|Half-Load Run Time (Hours)||10||Horsepower (hp)||9|
|Included||Battery, Spark Plug Wrench, Wheel Kit||Number of Outlets||5|
|Operational Volume (dB)||75||Outlet Type||120V|
|Power/Fuel Type||Gasoline, Propane||Product Weight (lb.)||134.2 lb|
|Start Type||Push Button, Recoil Start||Starting Wattage||6580|
|Suggested Uses||Bench Tools, Halogen Work Light, Large Appliances, Power Tools, RV A/C Unit|